Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Suggestions for Hair Colour with Photos?

Hello,



My hair naturally is mousey brown.



My hair coloured is blonde.



I am looking to go more natural, and darker than light blonde. I am worried my hair might look dull though.



If you have any ideas for the colour I should ask for / Photos of celebrities or anyone with the colour you think would be good, please answer this question!!



Suggestions for Hair Colour with Photos?

It sounds like you should go maybe a light brown, with some dark blond highlights and some dark brown lowlights. Try a search for virtual makeover. It is a good tool for deciding on a new style. But most of all, do what you think looks best :)



Suggestions for Hair Colour with Photos?

An auburn shade with honey and blonde tritones in your hair would look PERFECT. I can't be bothered finding a picture, but it sounds alright. This gives your hair more texture, and it won't look dull by giving it volume and colour. One straight colour will make it dull and lifeless, so use tritones to accentuate.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment