Saturday, August 1, 2009

How do i get my hair like this? ( pic included)?

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/...



How do i get my hair like this? ( pic included)?

it looks to me like she has a large rod size body wave there nice and look really pretty if your hair is the same length u may want to have ur stylist give u a few more layers some shorter for better results 20 yr designer here



How do i get my hair like this? ( pic included)?

I think that is her hair naturally but I'm not sure. My hair is like that naturally though.



How do i get my hair like this? ( pic included)?

wig shop



How do i get my hair like this? ( pic included)?

Ew I think you have to not wash or brush it for about a month.



How do i get my hair like this? ( pic included)?

fry it.. her hair looks extreemly unhealthy.



but you could go to a hair salon and give them this pic, and they will do it for you.



or use a straightener and then tilt it so it gives you waves like she has.



How do i get my hair like this? ( pic included)?

You need to put what kind of hair she has because my hair is naturally like that and curly.



How do i get my hair like this? ( pic included)?

curl your hair then don't wash it lol



or spray salt water in your hair, it gives it that effect.



How do i get my hair like this? ( pic included)?

I would try a three barrel curling iron



or Braid your hair into three sections so the braids are thick.



or use a diffuser.



Hope I can help :)



How do i get my hair like this? ( pic included)?

Wash your hair and scrunch it a few times until it looks somewhat like that then wrap it and let it air dry. When its completely dried apply hair spray to keep it that way.



Thats the natural way of doing it. Youir other option is to go to the hairdressers and they do it for you. Good Luck



Hope i helped



How do i get my hair like this? ( pic included)?

I guess take a shower and sleep on it.



How do i get my hair like this? ( pic included)?

wash your hair then mouse it and squeeze it up



How do i get my hair like this? ( pic included)?

Take a shower and when you came out let your hair dry nauturally without combing it. Put opn some volumizing spray, and then take small sections of your hair and wrap it on the outside of your curling iron without using the clamp. Using your fingers seperate the waves and flip your hair a few times.



Hope his helps. =)



How do i get my hair like this? ( pic included)?

put your hair in a bun, whilst wet and leave it to try thjis gives a wave effect, or weave or braid leave it in for a while.,, an then take it out but dont broosh it. or you could try using hair mouse.



How do i get my hair like this? ( pic included)?

You can tell thats her natural hair, so it would take a lot to make your hair like that. I think you should Crimp it or scrunch it or something.



How do i get my hair like this? ( pic included)?

ok the way i get my hair like that is by taking a shower and then putting curlers losely in my hair and then i go and blow dry my hair and then slowly take out the curlers, and your hair should have curls in it then i take a big wet hair brush( make sure to shake off any extra water) and run it down through my hair. and then my hair looks like that. i am not sure if this will work on you but its worth a try. (if you don't have curlers i don't know what to say.)

No comments:

Post a Comment