Saturday, August 1, 2009

Re: getting stuck in an elevator with the celebrity you adore...can you write an amusing paragraph o

more that includes these quotes?



1. Yeah, I think for us, kissing is pretty much like an opening act, y'know? I mean it's like the stand-up comedian you have to sit through before Pink Floyd comes out.



2. Is there enough room in here for your ego?



3. Who loves ya, baby?



4. Out you two pixies go - through the door, or out the window.



5. The moonbeams would shoot out of your fingers and your toes and the ends of your hair... am I talking too much?



6. Well, I ain't gonna say no to that!



Re: getting stuck in an elevator with the celebrity you adore...can you write an amusing paragraph or 2 or....

Can anything else possibly go wrong this week I was thinking? First, my boyfriend of seven month told me that he was breaking up with me because he wants to 鈥渇ind himself鈥? That didn鈥檛 bother me too much until he said that he thinks he is gay and wants to start dating Jake Mallory the news anchor for NCBC News at 6. Second, a friend brought her new dog over and it immediately peed in two different spots on carpet that was just installed last month. I tell you all honestly, that I wanted to KILL that ugly, yapping dog and make it sorry that it ever lifted its leg. Finally, someone broke one of the rear turn signal light on my car as it sat in the Macy parking lot down at the mall, and didn鈥檛 bother to leave a note saying that they did the damage, or insurance information.



Today it鈥檚 pouring rain outside and I have to be at the latest Habitat for Humanity build because I volunteered to help paint the interior of a new house. Oh well, it鈥檚 for a good cause and maybe helping someone else will help lift my sour mood. I dressed in a long sleeve shirt and pull on my painter overall on top of it. I completed my outfit with old sneakers that have seen better days, but figure I can toss them out if they get covered in paint. I grabbed my purse and head out the door to the elevator that will take me to the parking garage of my condo.



It didn鈥檛 take long for the elevator to arrive and as I got in I noticed someone standing in the rear. I said hello and got inside. The elevator descended maybe 3 feet when all of a sudden it made the most horrible screeching noise imaginable and stopped dead. We stood there in silence for a few minutes and then I couldn鈥檛 help myself as I started pushing all of the buttons on the control panel. Needless to say, nothing happened except for the person in the rear of the elevator started to laugh.



For the record, I鈥檝e been told that I have a terrific sense of humor, but being stuck in an elevator does not strike me as being funny, if you know what I mean. I was beginning to wonder if I was stuck in hell with a Psycho. The woman apparently noticed that her outburst was causing me to get uncomfortable, as she apologized and again got quite.



I finally turned to get a good look at her and to my amazement; I discovered Britney Spears was standing no more than 4 feet away from me. For those of you who are wondering, her hair is beginning to grow in some but she still looks 鈥渄ifferent鈥?to put it politely.



I picked up the emergency phone that all elevators have and called the operator. I informed her that the metal monster was holding two people hostage and requested that they send someone over to free us. She said someone would be here soon hung up on me.



Britney meanwhile was listening to messages left on her cell phone. I could barely hear the message she was listening to but I definitely heard the caller say 鈥渋t鈥檚 Kevin鈥? She listened to her message, and then said 鈥淵eah, I think for us, kissing is pretty much like an opening act, y鈥檏now? I mean it鈥檚 like the stand-up comedian you have to sit through before Pink Floyd comes out鈥? I don鈥檛 know who she was talking to, me or just talking, so I choose to ignore her, but I was getting concerned that she might start to flip out. Is there enough room in here for your ego and craziness I wondered?



Time was slowly ticking away as we settled down on the floor to wait for someone to rescue us. Meanwhile, Britney took out a package of cigarettes and started toying with them. 鈥淥h PLEASE, put those away鈥? I said. 鈥淚 don鈥檛 want to be stuck in the hell hole and have to inhale your cigarette smoke鈥? She actually looked like she was about to cry, but she put them back into her purse and mumbled 鈥渨ho loves ya, baby?鈥?



As Britney sat on the floor now rubbing the stubbles on her odd shaped head, I noticed that her purse was moving. 鈥淎h, Britney, I hate to tell you this, but your purse is moving across the floor鈥?I said. 鈥淥ut you two pixies go 鈥?through the door or out the window鈥?she whispered as she reached in to her purse and brought out two small battery operated toy dogs. She sat there smiling and told me that the toys were gifts for her sons and apparently she had accidentally turned them on just now.



I鈥檓 estimating that we have been stuck in here for close to one hour now. I can hear the service personnel working on the elevator and I hope they get us out of here soon. Funny, here I am stuck in an elevator with Britney Spears and all I can really think about is that I have to go to the bathroom. I should be talking to her and getting all the inside information as to what is going on in her life, but instead, I spend my time crossing and uncrossing my legs, hoping I don鈥檛 embarrass myself.



The emergency hatch of the elevator popped open and a technician stuck his head through. He asked if we were okay and I confirmed we were both wonderful, but wanted out. During this exchange of words, I noticed Britney had quickly covered her head with a hat that she had beside her, and did not say anything. We were told that the problem would be fixed shortly and 鈥渘ot to go any place鈥? Just what I need, a technician who thinks he is a comedian.



Britney meanwhile was saying 鈥淭he moonbeams would shoot out of your fingers and your toes and the ends of your hair鈥m I talking too much?鈥?she asked. 鈥淚鈥檓 sorry, you lost me when you got to the moonbeams鈥?I confessed. 鈥淚 just asked you if you liked that line for a new song I鈥檓 writing for my come back album鈥?she said. 鈥淲ell, sure, why not鈥?I lied as she went back to working on her song.



It was shortly afterwards that we began to feel the elevator come to life again. We both stood and prepared to exit our jail. As the doors opened, Britney said 鈥渓et鈥檚 get the hell out of here鈥? 鈥淲ell, I ain鈥檛 going to say no to that!鈥?I said, as we left the elevator behind.



Re: getting stuck in an elevator with the celebrity you adore...can you write an amusing paragraph or 2 or....

Maybe, you may write a sentence to him, like:



When I saw you, I was inspired to write:



"Lets become to be all of us: Genuinely Sincere, Grateful and Respectful, with The One Who gave us Life, with Mother Nature and with ourselves" because all of us like you as all of us like that slogan which one is accepted by Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Christians and every body.



Find this ideology in my gift for you written in "AWARENESS, The Meaning of Life" edited in NY, NY by Vantage Press and free for you in the source below



Re: getting stuck in an elevator with the celebrity you adore...can you write an amusing paragraph or 2 or....

So there I was stuck in an elevator with Hayden Panettiere, between the seventh and eighth floor of the Bonaventure Hotel.



She turned to me. I saw her eyes sparkling, promising. A little smile played about her lips. She parted those so-perfect lips, about to say something endearing, I'm sure. My head was swimming with possibilities.



"How old are you? You look older than my dad!" She said.



That pretty much ended the moment, and I was relieved when, a moment later, the elevator resumed its downward motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment